Skin I’m In Models and Film Pty Ltd ACN 601 006 526 t/a Skin+Pepper Model and Film of Suite 38, 278 Church Street, Richmond VIC 3121 Australia respects individual privacy and the rights of individuals to control personal information that we collect about them across our website: skinandpepper.com.
Skin+Pepper Model and Film is committed to protecting your privacy and respecting and upholding your rights under and the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679) (the GDPR) (collectively, Privacy Laws).
You may contact us via email on email@example.com to request any correction, deletion, or copies of your Information. Skin+Pepper Model and Film will comply your requests regarding access, correction, and/or deletion of the Information we store in accordance with any applicable privacy laws, including the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Skin+Pepper will always take reasonable steps to ensure individuals are aware of the facts and circumstances of collection and the purpose of collection. Skin+Pepper Model and Film take all reasonable steps to ensure that information held by Skin+Pepper Model and Film is safe and secure, and that it is protected from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification and disclosure. Individuals can contact Skin+Pepper Model and Film to unsubscribe from receiving direct marketing communications if they choose to do so.
Skin+Pepper Model and Film may disclose your personal information overseas to promote you and if we receive a request from a potential job opportunity for you from a recipient who is overseas.
Types of information collected and held
The types of personal information that we collect and hold include:
1. Name and date of birth.
3. Your photos.
4. Contact details such as telephone number, address and email address.
5. Financial details such as banking, credit card details, superannuation and Tax File Number details.
6. Professional details, physical measurements and descriptions.
7. History of your professional work and performances and the type of experience, knowledge and skillsets you possess.
How we collect and hold personal information
Skin+Pepper Model and Film collects your personal information that you voluntarily and knowingly provide when:
2. You complete our booking form.
3. You submit your details to us via the contact form on our website.
4. You contact us by telephone, mail or email to make an enquiry about us or our services.
Skin+Pepper Model and Film holds your personal information in hard copy files and electronic files and takes reasonable steps to ensure that all personal information is kept secure in accordance with reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures.
Purpose for which we collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information
Skin+Pepper Model and Film will use or disclose your personal information only for the primary purpose for which you provide it to us or for a purpose that is related to the primary purpose – which may include:
1. To place you in jobs with potential clients and seek placement opportunities for you.
2. To enable us to fulfil your requests for our services.
3. To provide you with information about services, opportunities, promotions and our newsletter from time to time.
4. To respond to any query or complaint that you may make.
5. For internal administration, account keeping and invoicing purposes.
We can, and usually will, disclose personal information where:
You have consented to the disclosure and you would reasonably expect that your information will be disclosed.
In particular, Skin+Pepper Model and Film discloses information including personal information such as your name, photos and physical measurements for public view as part of your portfolio on our Website. Disclosure of certain personal information enables potential clients to contact us for further information.
When your personal information is disclosed on our Website that information may be accessed by individuals anywhere in the world. Skin+Pepper Model and Film has no control over the subsequent use and disclosure of that personal information and cannot be accountable under the Privacy Act for any subsequent use.
Access to and correction of Personal Information
You may request access to your personal information that we hold, and you may seek the correction of such information by contacting our Agency Director on (03) 9016 3610 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complaints about a privacy breach
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles, you may direct your complaint to our Agency Director at one of the contact points set out above. Our Agency Director will review your complaint and liaise with you directly to resolve your complaint.
Under the GDPR, an individual residing in the European Union has enhanced privacy rights, and provides you with:
- The right to be informed of, and request access to, the Information we process about you;
- The right to require us to correct any personal information held about you that is inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to object or withdraw your consent at any time to the processing of your personal information;
- The right to object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you;
- The right to restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances;
- The right to complain by filing a complaint with the appropriate data protection authority.
Last updated: February 2019